Once you've assigned a Resource in Kimble, you may want to "shape the demand," transforming the uniform block of time created as part of the assignment in ways that reflect the actual ebb and flow of the project. This 30-minute webinar will look at and provide best practice for:
- profiling an Assignment by month
- scheduling the number of hours required on a day-by-day basis using the Assignment Calendar
- scheduling Start and End Times on a day-by-day basis using the Assignment Calendar
- handling the remaining effort in a month when adjusting scheduling and profiling
- handling the remaining effort before the Assignment's end date when adjusting scheduling and profiling.
If you cannot see the video above, please click here.
Please follow Webinars & Events for details of future Kimble Webinars.