Kimble offers a 2-day reporting workshop, which includes an introduction to Salesforce reporting tools, an overview of the Kimble reporting pack and data model, and lots of working examples to build your knowledge and capability to create and modify reports in Kimble.
We are providing this content here, so you can use it to troubleshoot your own reporting issues and utilise the training exercises.
The pre-requisites are:
- A good level of Kimble functional knowledge
- An understanding of the core concepts and relationships
- E.g. Proposal -> Engagement -> Engagement Element -> Activity
- Introduction to Salesforce reporting tools
- Understanding the tool
- Building simple Reports
- Understanding the foundations
- Kimble reporting
- The Kimble reporting structure and data model
- Modifying reports
- Understanding limitations / how to specify changes to the data model / Report Types